Hot Issue

Learning with CyClean - The Mental Benefits of Exercise

Hey guys! We hope you are doing well, and we hope to give you more useful information through our blog. Those of you who have been with us for a while know what CyClean does. It advocates the use of clean energy products. However, CyClean also cares about your health. Not only your physical health, but also your mental health. These days, I find myself tired and stressed out after work, and this sometimes prevents me from exercising. But I realized that I may be feeling stressed because I do not exercise. So today, for those of you who are feeling sluggish lately, I want to outline the mental benefits of exercise.
Any form of exercise can be beneficial. It can be a stroll around the park or a heavy lifting session at your gym. The important thing is you get moving – you will definitely feel better.



The Huffington Post lists a bunch of psychological benefits of working out. Let me summarize some of them for you.

1. Stress Reduction

Stress slowly destroys our bodies, so we must remove it from our system. Science shows us that exercise increases norepinephrine, a chemical that deals with our brain’s response to stress. If we get our bodies moving, we can diminish our stress levels. Yay!

2. Building Self-Confidence
Do you sometimes feel bad about yourself? I often feel better after I break a sweat. I feel healthier, and I even feel like I look better. Exercise can improve your self-esteem and boost your confidence.

3. Getting Smarter


Would you believe me if I told you that cardiovascular exercise can make you smarter? Studies on mice show that new brain cells can be created through exercise. Also, your brain can improve better with exercise.

So, as we have just observed, exercise reduces stress and enhances your brainpower and confidence. This is great! But working out can be boring. I know running treadmills are great, but sometimes, it gets hard to do. That’s why CyClean is here to help.

You may have heard of something called the IMBIKE. It is CyClean’s indoor cycling machine that lets you play games while you ride the bike. I can tell you that I’ve tried it, and it is fun. No joke. You can connect your smart phone to the machine to play games while you are working out. We will show you footage in our upcoming posts.




The IMBIKE is CyClean’s working product that can be rented at a cheap price. You will also be able to pay for rental fees using CyClean tokens, which can be mined on the IMBIKE. You can exercise, play games, and mine a cryptocurrency all at once. That’s not a workout you come by often.

If you want to have a healthier mind, then join CyClean in our movement for clean energy and clean bodies. Thank you, and take care!



** For more information about CyClean, please visit our website at cyclean.io.