Hot Issue

CyClean in Everyday Life: Riding CyClean’s Electric Bicycle to Work

Not too long away, my colleague wrote about his electric scooter. He was bragging to me about how he bought CyClean’s scooter and was riding it to work everyday. He told me how amazing his ride is, how quiet and energy efficient it is. Well, little did he know that I got my hands on something, too. Last week, we showed you pictures of CyClean’s electric bicycle. Guess whose bike that is? Yup, it’s mine, and am I loving it so far. Below is an image of my e-bike.


I wanted to show off my bike to you guys and tell you why it’s a fantastic product. To tell you a little about myself, I live about 3 kilometers away from work, which is not too terrible. Like my other colleague, I used to walk to and from work, but summer came. With record heat waves plaguing the entire planet, Korea was unable to escape this global phenomenon. Not wanting to show up at work sweating, I decided to buy CyClean’s electric bicycle.


Here’s a picture of me posing with my bike, which I named BiCylean. Get it? It rhymes with CyClean. Lame jokes aside, I commute to work on my bike at around 8 in the morning. These days, there is no cool morning breeze. So as much as I’d like to pedal to work, I switch back and forth between the automatic mode and manual mode. When it gets too tiring, I switch on the electric motor and it assists me. It actually feels like a scooter or motorcycle when it glides across the street.

Do you want to see me in action? Here’s a GIF of me rolling into the entrance of my work building.


The many features on the bike make life better for me. You see the basket on the front? I usually place my briefcase in it so I don’t have to hang it around my shoulder. It doesn’t seem like much, but I realized it’s a huge convenience.


Does this remind you of something? It’s similar to the dashboard on CyClean’s electric scooter. This little GPS device does big things for me. It tells me how fast I’m travelling and the distance I travel. Why does this matter? Oh yeah, mining CyClean tokens! So far, I’ve accumulated quite a number of tokens, and I plan to continue my life as a miner.


Another picture of me standing close to my baby. Mining tokens is awesome, as I can reap the benefits of contributing to the environment. But even more rewarding is the fact that I know that I am personally contributing to a green ecosystem. I always had sustainability in my mind, but it’s hard to convert those thoughts into action. Finally, thanks to CyClean, I am able to contribute daily to a better earth. I am just one person, but I hope to influence others who read this post and feel a conviction to join the clean cycle.


An Honest Review of CyClean’s Electric Bicycle

1. More than a regular bike. CyClean’s electric bicycle looks like a handsome normal bicycle in its shiny black appearance. While it functions as a normal bicycle, it also has a motor in it for your convenience. All you have to do is charge the bike and ride away. Remember, there is zero emissions from this bike! It is completely safe for our environment.

2. Silent but speedy. It was my first time purchasing a motorized vehicle, and I frankly thought it would give off an annoying sound. To my surprise, the bike is noticeably quiet. I am thoroughly impressed by CyClean’s technology to produce such a product.

3. Mining is exciting. I’ve heard about mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with GPUs and ASICs, but that was too difficult for me. Now, I am a professional miner! Thanks to CyClean’s simplified mining process, I am participating in the blockchain ecosystem as an average Joe. I feel like a kid receiving a birthday present when CyClean pays me in CyClean tokens.

As a user of CyClean’s electric bicycle, I highly recommend this product. It has the combined benefits of an electric motor and a regular bicycle, but it has something no other bike has: mining. I hope you try it out for yourself and contribute to a cleaner world. Together, we can make it happen!








** For more information about CyClean, please visit our website at cyclean.io.