Hot Issue

Explaining CyClean to my Mother – She Gets It

Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, mining. All these terms are relatively foreign to our moms and dads. Heck, the average teenager probably does not understand how to define these crypto related words. What I’m trying to say is we are still in the early phases of blockchain technology, and it is still pretty hard for the average person to understand how the system works. But when CyClean launched four months ago, it started to become easier for everyone to understand blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and mining.

That is why I embarked on a mission to prove how easy it is for anyone to understand a cryptocurrency project like CyClean. I took my mother out to a coffee shop to talk to her about CyClean and what it does. Let me narrate what happened at the cozy coffee shop.



Here we are! While we waited for our order, I sat down and just talked to my mother about CyClean. I gave her a brief introduction about the project. Then, our food came out and we ate some delicious shaved ice dessert before proceeding.



Yum! I was so full after finishing the cold dessert, but I pressed on to complete my mission. We went back to the computer screen and I began my in-depth explanation of CyClean.



First, I told my mom that CyClean was a clean energy project that rewards people for contributing to a cleaner world. She asked me, “How does it do that?” I told her that CyClean has products that help clean up our air and help us move our bodies. I showed her pictures of the health band, the electric scooter, the electric bicycle, and the IMBIKE. She was particularly interested in learning more about these products.



So, I showed her the IMBIKE. My mom likes to exercise at home on the treadmill, but she wanted to learn how to mine tokens using the IMBIKE. I showed her the IMBIKE challenge and how the participants played Cat’s Run while exercising. My mom thought it was a brilliant idea that would motivate everyone to work out. When I explained that blockchain technology allows her to mine CyClean tokens just by playing the game on the bike, she got excited!



Because she was curious to learn more, I showed her the game. It was too bad we couldn’t play it at the café, but I promised her I would give her a chance soon.



Afterwards, I showed her CyClean’s introduction video. You can check out the video yourself here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ZMUDiWHLo

Upon watching the video, my mom had a clearer understanding of what CyClean does. How CyClean cleans up our air and makes us healthier. And richer as we mine more tokens! Because she is aware of the air pollution problem in Korea, she was really drawn to CyClean’s ecofriendly products. She also thought the animation was very cute!



Then, I opened up CyClean’s one-pager to give her a visual of how mining works. I told her that once you have CyClean’s products, you use them, and based on the distance you travel or the watts you produce, you are rewarded with CyClean tokens. I told her these tokens are traded on major cryptocurrency exchanges. She doesn’t know how to trade tokens yet, but I can handle that for her.

And with that, I finished up my presentation. When I asked her what she thought about CyClean, she said many things. First, she said that although she does not understand how blocks are produced or how consensus is reached, she gets what CyClean is doing. CyClean is using this new technology to create a more efficient system for cleaning up our earth. She also thought it was a genius idea to reward people for contributing. She knows people are less likely to contribute if there is no reward. Finally, she told me that she is particularly excited about the health band and the IMBIKE, as they are things she can use in everyday life. She said they will motivate her to exercise.

Finally, she wanted to thank CyClean for doing something for our planet. She wishes the project all the best.

I had a great time with my mom, and I can tell she did too. Maybe next time we’ll be able to buy dessert using CyClean tokens!







** For more information about CyClean, please visit our website at cyclean.io.