Hot Issue

Introducing the IMBIKE Part 2: Sweat, Games, and Mining

What’s up folks! We are back with part two of our IMBIKE series. Last time, you saw my co-worker putting the machine to the test. This time, I will show you images of me riding the IMBIKE and will give you an honest opinion on what I felt. I also plan to inform you guys about the mining process, so don’t go anywhere!



Once I hopped on the bike, it felt like a high quality product. It was comfortable, and the handles were placed at an appropriate height. I pedaled for a few minutes and really felt the heat coming. But then I started playing a game on a phone attached to the machine.



The game was Cat’s Run. We may have mentioned this game in our earlier posts. Playing the game myself, I have to say, I was impressed. First, the phone has to be connected to the IMBIKE. Then, you starting pedaling, and the character runs. To move left or right, you press two buttons on the handles of the IMBIKE. It’s really convenient because you don’t have to swipe your phone! In the game, the character is running while avoiding obstacles. Guess how you jump? You tug the IMBIKE handle, and the phone recognizes the movement as an instruction to jump. We truly are living in the future.



When the game ends, you can see your score. I wasn’t able to beat the high score, but I wasn’t terrible, considering it was my first try. I tried again afterwards because I had a strong urge to set a new record. I failed, but I did get more exercise!

I had tons of fun. My legs were sore, I got to entertain myself, and I saw how coins were mined! That’s all you have to do folks, workout and play a game, and you will receive CyClean tokens.

Doing it the Easy Way with CyClean
Mining cryptocurrencies these days can be very complicated for the average user. Proof-of-work mining requires equipment, and proof-of-stake requires coins in your wallet. However, CyClean’s mining method is completely easy. All you need is an IMBIKE, which you can rent, a smart phone, and a CyClean account. CyClean is simplifying cryptocurrency mining for you by incorporating it into your daily life. We all exercise, we all use phones, and we all like to earn money. Why not do it with CyClean?



** For more information about CyClean, please visit our website at cyclean.io.